Oncor Christmas Tree Photo Competition 2018 T&C
This competition is being organised and run by Oncor Tree Limited, Hong Kong. Participation in this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry set forth by the Sponsor, Oncor Tree Limited.
This photo competition is open to all customers with an Oncor tree worldwide. Participants must send their photos of a decorated ONCOR tree by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the competition deadline at midnight (GMT +8) Hong Kong time on Wednesday 12th December 2018. Entries will be collated and the winning photos will be chosen by the selection board of Oncor Tree Limited and its decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
The winners will be notified via their contact email as provided during their submission of their photo entry to this competition. Employees and families of Oncor Tree Limited are eligible to enter, but cannot win the competition.
It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents and gives a non-exclusive licence for commercial use to the Sponsor for using the Photo Competition entry image(s) in any marketing materials including but not limited to: social media platforms, website, newsletters and advertising publications - for an unlimited period without remuneration.
All photo(s) must:
- be high resolution photo(s) to be eligible for prize selection;
- have an Oncor tree as the tree depicted;
- be the property of the contestant.
- 1st Prize: USD 5,000
- 2nd Prize: USD 3,000
- 3rd Prize: USD 1,000
- Your odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received and the level of skill of each entrant;
- If you accept a prize, you will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to accepting the prize;
- Winners must produce proof of an Oncor tree purchase (sales invoice, receipt, or photo of the Oncor tree box);
- The cash reward will be sent to the winner’s PayPal or bank account as listed on the completed and signed Winner’s Agreement.
Entries must be submitted: Via email to email@example.com
The Terms and Conditions of this Photo Competition shall be governed by the Laws of Hong Kong S.A.R. and contestant(s) consent that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Hong Kong Courts shall prevail.